Sunday, October 19, 2008

1930's Wife

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



Wow...what fun! Rate yourself!

3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

as a 1930's wife I'm superior, I don't know if I want to be a 1930's wife, actually the wife part isn't so bad. I'm glad Ryan isn't a 1930's husband... so a good balance of both is good for me :)

Cody and Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody and Nicole said...

(I hate when I spell things wrong, that's why I deleted my first comment)

I'm superior as a 1930's wife. It was pretty fun to take the quiz and see some of the questions.

Linda told me that you guys had to move and that it's been pretty stressful. I'm really sorry that you have to deal with that right now. I hope everything turns out well for you.