Friday, July 31, 2009

Swim Lessons

For the past two weeks Abbie has been taking a swimming class. She has LOVED it! I am so impressed with her progress. She can now float on her back with little to no help for 5 or more seconds. She also can swim with her face in the water and can kick her little feet. Abbie loves to jump off the side of the pool and is not afraid to get her head under the water. It has been a fun two weeks.


First day of swim class and very excited...


Isn't that a cute suit...She is so adorable!


Chris, Abbie's favorite swim teacher...


Abbie and her classmate, Gunner...


Last day of class...

Now we will spend the rest of the summer practicing what we have learned! Yahoo!!!

2 comments:

Julia Harps said...

that guy chris is really a nice guy. I've seen him working with other kids and was really impressed.
way to go abbie!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I am very impressed by Abbie's swimming skills! She is getting so big! Adorable!