Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pump It Up

On Tuesday we went to Pump It Up. This was Abbie's first trip there. She really liked it, but was nervous about the big slides. I took her up once, but I forgot to bring socks for myself, so I was told I couldn't go down anymore...Luckily, Michael and his dad, Kevin, were there. He was nice enough to help take her up. Michael was wishing and hoping that Abbie would be more adventurous, but maybe next time she will have enough courage to do it herself. The times she did go down, she had fun. Here are some of the highlights...

Michael trying to convince Abbie that this really IS fun...I'm not sure she is convinced!


Michael and his daddy!


At the top...checking things out...


Toot...toot...the train is coming...Kevin, Michael (blocked by Abbie) and Abbie...


They also had an air hockey table...Michael and Abbie had fun and only a couple fingers got smashed! Michael was really good at hitting, and Abbie was just enjoying the new experience!


I think we'll go again next week...it was fun!

No comments: