At church Abbie saw some friends with curly hair. She said, "Mom, I want curly hair like my friends!" So, I explained to her that she would have to sleep in pink rollers and in the morning, her hair would be dry and curly. Abbie is always up for a new adventure, so we got some pink sponge curlers and tonight we are trying them for the first time. She is super excited...




"After" pictures will be posted soon!
2 comments:
She is adorable! I have the best memories of doing this same thing when I was a kid, with those same pink rollers. What fun memories she will have. I can't wait to see the after pictures!
MY MOM DID THE SAME WITH ME IT WILL BE GREAT BECAUSE WHEN SHE HAS HER KIDS SHE WILL TELL THEM ALL THE GREAT THINS SHE DID WITH YOU!
Post a Comment