Friday, December 31, 2010

Aimee Figures Out "The Straw"

We went to McDonald's the other day and I was giving Aimee small bits of my hamburger bun and pieces of french fry. I figured she was getting thirsty, so I was trying to do the "finger over the straw" thing with Abbie's apple juice. Well, the straw is so tiny that she was hardly getting any juice and was grunting for more. I decided to see what she would do if I put the straw in her mouth...and lo and behold, she sucked that juice right up. She was so proud of herself. She just kept wanting more and more. It was super cute to see her try and hold the straw. Big girl!

Don't bug me Ma...This tastes good!

Holding the straw to her mouth...she actually had pretty good coordination considering she's never had a bottle!

1 comment:

The Osgan's said...

So big! I can't believe she can do a straw!!!!