On Saturday night we went down to the Irvine Spectrum (a large outdoor mall) and found a sports restaurant that was playing the BYU vs. Utah game. There were a couple tables of Ute fans there, so I was basically the lone BYU fan. The Utes played really well (unfortunately) and won the game! Mike and I have a fun time when the two teams play--He's a Ute fan and I am a BYU fan. We have a fun time ribbing each other! My goal is to make sure Abbie sees "the light" and cheers for BYU when she gets old enough to understand.
After we left the game, we stopped at the carousel and let Abbie have a ride. She LOVES rides. She would ride on them all day...every day if she could. One ride wasn't enough, but it was late...so one is all she got!
1 comment:
Go, Cougs!!!! Maybe next year. :)
Post a Comment