How cute is this??!!
These are our neighbors and friends that we went trick-or-treating with. Crystal is the angel, Lupita is the witch, Gabriel is Spiderman, and of course...Abbie as the adorable Minnie Mouse! It was a fun night!
Here is Abbie with Kevin "the little devil". He also lives next door and is just a couple weeks older than Abbie. They are so cute when they are together. Clapping is a universal language. Kevin's first language is Spanish but they totally understand each other. They started clapping at each other and their costumes. We were encouraging them and they just kept looking at each other, smiling and clapping. It was precious!
Check out the loot! She totally scored in the candy department! How can you resist that cute face. At some houses she got literally handfuls at a time! Mike and I scoped out the chocolate treats!!:)
/
It was a perfect Halloween Night!
4 comments:
I never saw her this halloween. How cute!! She has the sweetest face.
You're right she is definitely the cutest little mouse on the block! How's the move going?
Mmm... Minnie likes chocolate... Check your email.
That is the cutest mouse I have ever seen!!!! I can't believe how big Abbie is getting! I'm glad you guys had such a great Halloween.
Post a Comment