Wow, she has changed and grown so big! She really takes after you, I think. (I'm sure you've heard everything, though) Joseph still doesn't really look like either of us...at least in my opinion. Maybe it's the bright red hair :)
What a doll! I especially love those big gorgeous flowers, too cute! What a sweet little pair of cousins :) And thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog. Adam and I always love to read what you write, on your blog and comments on ours! Thanks again!
4 comments:
Wow, she has changed and grown so big! She really takes after you, I think. (I'm sure you've heard everything, though) Joseph still doesn't really look like either of us...at least in my opinion. Maybe it's the bright red hair :)
she is so stinkin sweet! and looking so grown up. I think those pictures are really cool.
Cute! I love the matching dresses! (did you make those?)
What a doll! I especially love those big gorgeous flowers, too cute! What a sweet little pair of cousins :)
And thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog. Adam and I always love to read what you write, on your blog and comments on ours!
Thanks again!
Post a Comment