Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chocolate Monster!


Today was a rainy, sorta dreary day in CA...Abbie woke up in a horrible mood and my day was completely altered from its original schedule due to her needs. I am going to a baby shower tonight and had to make cookies and brownies, so after getting Abbie ready for the day (I still haven't even showered yet!), I proceeded to make some yummy treats! Abbie wanted to help...mostly by taste testing! Both of our moods quickly changed when we shared some chocolate batter together! Can you see the joy!









Today has been totally redeemed....now I just have a REALLY messy kitchen to clean up...Any volunteers?

3 comments:

Marci Jolley said...

I do love me some brownie mix! And I look a lot like Abbie when I eat it. ;)

Marci Jolley said...

I found the monkey see monkey do post! To funny!! I love it. So is she potty trained??

Unknown said...

Yay you have a blog! Abbie is so cute. I hope she gets feeling better!