In the story this little caterpillar eats more and more food each day of the week, until Saturday he eats a ton of food...and gets a stomach ache...
Now the hungry caterpillar is no longer hungry or small...he is a big, fat caterpillar...
So far as I am reading the story to Abbie, she is engaged in the story and really following along. She is pointing out the different foods and naming them, she is counting the number of holes he ate, etc...so we get to the next page when the caterpillar make a cocoon so it can become a butterfly...and this is how it went...
Abbie: "poo poo mama"
Me: "There is no poo poo sweetie"
Abbie: "Mama...poo poo"
Me: "Where"
Abbie pointing to the cocoon..."poo poo"
Ok...so now I get it...egg, caterpillar, poo poo, butterfly...it all makes sense...
We love our sweet girl...she calls em' like she sees em'....
2 comments:
LOL!! That is so funny. I love kids.
So, do you know Marcus and Stacey Paxman in your ward?? The Jolleys grew up with Stacey's family. Small world huh?
Oh my gosh...My Tyler did the EXACT same thing years ago! I'm so glad to know he's not the only one with poop on the brain!
Whew!
Post a Comment