Friday, January 29, 2010

Brian, Jacque, and Jackson's Visit (Part 2)

On Saturday (after our Friday San Diego Zoo trip) we headed to the Wild Animal Park...We had a great time! It was fun to see all the cool things at the park and hang out with Brian, Jacque and Jackson!



Brian, Jacque and baby Jack...We had to wait in line for about an hour to get on the African Safari ride...Jackson was awake and happy in line, but fell asleep right as the ride was about to start...He missed all the cool animals...Sweet boy!



This is a mama giraffe and her baby...the baby is a couple weeks old...So cute!



Up close with the lions...Grrrrrrrr



Abbie got in a lovey-dovey mood and just wanted to love and kiss her daddy! It made my heart melt!



Hugs and Kisses!



Mike returning the love...



I love the look on Mikes face...They LOVE each other!


Abbie has been asking to get her face painted. We finally decided to let her try it...She LOVED it and was so good. She sat very still and was very happy with the result!









The finished product...glitter and all!



This is Abbie seeing herself in the mirror for the first time! She is thrilled!



Does she look happy? I can't believe how happy she was to have her face painted!



Toward the end of the day, Abbie was done looking at animals and just wanted to ride the carousel. We got her an unlimited pass, and I think she rode it around 10-12 times! She was so happy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Wild Animal Park! You are such a beautiful family! Baby #2 is very lucky.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What a great day!!! I love Abbie's expressions during the face painting. She has the sweetest smile. Having kids is so great!!! I love experiencing those new and exciting moments with them.

(Lucas loves having his face painted at home, but for some reason, he is terrified of having it done at the zoo, circus, carnival, etc. Weird).