Thursday, March 25, 2010

Not That I'm Counting...

but I only have 6 weeks left until we get to meet Aimee! I'm super excited for that and even more excited to have my own body back...Pregnancy is a blessing and a privilege...but we are not friends...Pregnancy is like a bully that has come to torment me...In 6 weeks, I can begin to rid my life of her bullying ways!

Come on Aimee...We're excited to meet you!

3 comments:

The Osgan's said...

I'm sorry pregnancy is so rough on you. But, let the count down begin! I just know Aimee is going to be so beautiful and be such a wonderful addition to your already awesome family!

The Wells Family said...

hooray.. that is always the longest so hang in there it will come

Get the deals here. said...

Amen to the pregnancy and I am just starting:)! Congrats on your little girl, I hope all goes well! I am so glad both of our families are growing-it is super fun. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little more after the business of having your little one. Good luck!