Enjoying our time together!
The friends from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are planning a surprise party for Minnie..
Little Einsteins and Rocket make their appearance...
Handy Manny during the live show...
Can you see the smile on her face...It never stopped! They sent bubbles down from the ceiling...What is better than the Disney Characters and bubbles when you are 2? I don't think anything!!!
Patiently waiting in line for our turn...for the most part...not too long of wait...but when you are 2 years old...a 20 minute wait is eternity!
Ladybug spinner ride...I opted out of this one!
Getting ready to fly in the sky!
Sweet Mike!
After a long day...she just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer...she fell asleep like this...Everyone who passed us, would look at her feet sticking out and laugh because they were upside down...
Bum in the air!
It was a spectacular day full of great memories...I'm sure we'll go back!

2 comments:
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Addi would love it!
We love California Adventure! The kids' rides are not for weak stomachs though!! Our Disneyland passes are expired. So sad!
We are buying a house! I haven't posted anything about it, because I won't really believe until we actually live there. :) Closing is such a hassle!
Post a Comment