Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super Sonic

This evening we went on a family bike ride down to the new Sonic that opened. Everyone who is ANYONE has gone to the new Sonic...We were behind the times, so tonight was our big debut. We had fun! We got slush drinks and corn dogs...yummy!

Heading out for our family bike ride to Sonic...Abbie LOVES to ride behind Daddy and she "chatters" at him the whole time. I love them!


Perfect evening for Sonic!


The good stuff!


Enjoying her slushy! She's trying to keep her mouthful in!


I was tickling Abbie's ear and she was squirming like a worm!!!

2 comments:

Julia Harps said...

I love that picture at the end! that is so cute!
Now that you have gone to sonic you can be sure you are as cool as eeryone else. congrats! hehe

The Osgan's said...

super cute pictures of little miss abbie. i guess i am not cool. we have yet to venture to sonic.