Pictures really don't do my feet and legs justice...But I'm just going to throw this out there...They are HUGE! So huge, my skin is shiny from being so tight...it hurts to walk up and down stairs because they can't flex and my flip flops are getting too small and leave indentations...When I took this picture, I measured around the circumference of my foot and it measured 10 1/2 inches...Aimee, I love you...but this old body is breakin' down...Good thing I only have 8 days left!
3 comments:
Oh Colleen I love all the new pictures! I'm going to comment on this one, though, because I can so relate to how miserable that is! I remember wondering what it would feel like to walk around again without water sloshing around in my ankles that I swore could not get any bigger! Good news: they went back to normal! In fact, 3 weeks after I had Parker I had lost 30 lbs. in just water weight. Apparently my body thinks it's fun to retain everything I drank. You're almost done! Hang in there :) We're saying prayers for you!
you poor thing! they look super painful. so sad! i know aimee is worth it, but i hope she comes soon!!!
Ooh... Sorry about the feet. That looks uncomfortable! I hope you have some opportunity to rest and keep 'em elevated before Aimee comes.
Best of luck! The Footes
Post a Comment