My sweet friend from high school, Brandy, sent Abbie and Aimee these outfits! I was super happy because I've been looking for cute sister shirts and never found any that I liked...and I LOVE these. Abbie was really excited to wear matching shirts with Aimee! They are adorable together!
I'm just getting caught up on your blog...congratulations on Aimee's safe arrival. She is so precious. I can't get over all that beautiful hair!!! She shares a "Harry Potter" birthmark on her forehead just like my little Robby (I have one too). Now that he's growing up and I can hardly see it, I love seeing it on other tiny babies because it reminds me of when he was so small too. Your girls are beautiful and you look like such a happy little family!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe how much Aimee has changed already! And I love the shirts.
Adorable girls in their cute, cute shirts! I can't believe she is 7 weeks already.
I'm just getting caught up on your blog...congratulations on Aimee's safe arrival. She is so precious. I can't get over all that beautiful hair!!! She shares a "Harry Potter" birthmark on her forehead just like my little Robby (I have one too). Now that he's growing up and I can hardly see it, I love seeing it on other tiny babies because it reminds me of when he was so small too.
Your girls are beautiful and you look like such a happy little family!!!
Post a Comment