Aimee was an angel the entire time we were at the lake...Everyone took turns holding her and she even had a turn in the beach chair...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Mission Viejo Lake MOMs Club Activity
The MOMs club had a get together at Mission Viejo Lake. I really wanted to go, but the thought of getting to the lake with all the "stuff" and both girls was really overwhelming in my head. I seriously considered backing out but at the last minute I got a wave of courage and decided to give it a try....And, boy...am I glad I did! It was SUPER fun and I managed all by myself! I got everything down to the lake in one trip and we were set! We stayed several hours and everyone had a great time. I am learning that things that seem overwhelming in my head are manageable. It's a liberating feeling...I can do it!

Aimee was an angel the entire time we were at the lake...Everyone took turns holding her and she even had a turn in the beach chair...

Aimee was an angel the entire time we were at the lake...Everyone took turns holding her and she even had a turn in the beach chair...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment