Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa....YAH!!!!



Abbie just loves the movie "The Polar Express" and gets so excited when Santa comes. She claps and says, "Santa...Yah" We have made a big deal out of Santa so she would get use to him...and hopefully not be afraid when she sat on his lap...Our plan worked! She wasn't too thrilled at first...but sat with him and we even got some half smiles. We kept telling her to ask for a play kitchen and then Santa would give her a treat...She loves treats!!!

After the mall she ate her candy cane...you can see the sticky residue left on her lips...she was happy!

4 comments:

The Wells Family said...

that's pretty impressive she didn't cry... I guess if they are prep'd well it works out.

Molly Jolley said...

ooops i posted on the your post before this one i dont know if you check old post. but anyways i am so glad that you found me. have a great christmas

Anonymous said...

I am also glad you made a comment on my blog...I love seeing how much abbie has changed. Time really flies, doesn't it?

Marci Jolley said...

Hi!!! I am glad that you found our blog. Abbie has gotten so big, she is so cute. My mail gets forwarded here so I hope to get your Christmas card. I will let you know!! Good talking to you. :)