Thursday, August 7, 2008

Disney Princess

I took the Disney Princess Quiz and I am Snow White...interesting!

Take the quiz and find out who YOU are!

Quiz - Results
Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

3 comments:

Julia Harps said...

I took the quiz and I am pocahantas! (sp?) I wish I had that long sleek hair and hot body! That's probably it, they think we look the same. yes, I am pocahantas!

Anonymous said...

Like mother like daughter. I am also Snow White. Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm Sleeping Beauty! Nice huh? It's funny, because I do like to sleep in!