Abbie took swimming lessons this summer at the local high school. At one of the sessions her instructor gave us a free pass to a private indoor pool. I gave it a shot and it was GREAT! If I had a million dollars (ok...maybe I don't need a million...but extra after paying the bills), I would totally enroll her in these. Check out the video of her...I love my little fishy girl!
Isn't she amazing at only 15 months old! She is addicted to the water and gets so excited when I get her swimming suit out and tell her we are going to the pool. What a sweetie!
2 comments:
What a cute little water baby you have... I am so excited to see that you have finally joined the blog craze...I knew it was only a matter of time..... Oh, just a little update on us...we just signed the papers for our first house in Holly Springs, NC... We are so excited.
I am so proud of you for graduating to blogging. I think it is better then emailing and definitely more fun. Abbey is cute! Wasn't it scary to watch her go under life that?
Post a Comment