Soooo...Abbie loves bananas or at least peeling them. She runs up to the counter with the bunch of bananas, points and repeats "nana, nana, nana...pees, pees, pees (please)" So I figure she is hungry for a snack. I grab a banana and start to peel it and she starts to cry. She wants to peel it herself...the only problem, she can't get them started...so she bites the side...through the peel and then peels it from there. I have decided they need to make "baby size" bananas because they are far to big for her to finish by herself. She takes great joy in feeding them to us or leaving a trail of slimy banana chunks around the house or over the side of her high chair. Enjoy the video of a typical banana experience in our house.
She actually eats some...gotta love those chipmunk cheeks!
1 comment:
How adorable!! And I think your hubby might love her just a little!! And by the way, stop sounding like me!!! LOL
Post a Comment