More interested in sticking her finger up my nose than looking at the ORIGINAL Vicent Van Gogh "Irises"
On the hunt for pictures with dogs and horses. We never realized how many contained them!
Another dog
The view on the balcony of the Getty...Stunning
One of the nice things about living in CA is the access to wonderful cultural exibits. The J. Paul Getty Museum is located in the Los Angeles area. It is free of charge...You just have to pay for parking ($8.00). You park your car in an underground parking facility (to say it is HUGE...is an understatement!) Then you get on a train/tram that takes you up the hillside to the museum. It sits on the top of a beautiful hill and overlooks Beverly Hills and surrounding areas. We enjoyed the art and the beautiful grounds. Mike and I have fond memories with the Getty...it is one of the first places we went when we started dating! We took a road trip with our friend Kristin to CA right after we started dating. This is one of the places we went to.
Abbie had fun...but was not impressed with the priceless pieces of art. To keep her interested in looking at the pictures, we went on a scavenger hunt looking for all the dogs and horses. This seemed to keep her entertained.
1 comment:
your posting makes me want to go. I haven't been there in years. I think I just might!
Post a Comment